Reasons I want Asus Vivobook S510u

 LOOK.

 

I saw this laptop on the channel of Mumbiker NIkhil and I saw this in his hand and IT was looking damn cool .

RAM. 

Asus Vivobook s510u has a 8 GB DDR4 RAM and with this RAM one can easily do whatever he want. I mean for playing high end games this is much more than just enough. 

Also due to this huge RAM. All the software that requires large amount of RAM can be easily used in this laptop. 


PROCESSOR  

It has got I tell i7(7th gen) which makes it superfast and it has 4mb of catches memory.

 

GRAPHIC CARD

And of course the GRAPHIC CARD.. It has got NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics which is the Dream of every game lover. 

FINGERPRINT VERIFICATION UNLOCKING

its great in order to keep the decide secure likewise I have phone with fingerprint scanner and it has added extra security for that. 
  

HOW IT CAN BENEFIT CREATORS/YOUTUBERS?

With its lightning fast speed this laptop is capable to help the Creators in a lot of ways. 
like with this we can edit videos at great speed and also this type of laptop which is lightweight is easy to carry for the traveler creators.

WHAT WOULD I DO IF I GET ONE? 

If I stand lucky and get One in this Huge Giveaway I will start working on the project of Robotics which I had planned a year ago but due to lac of resources I wasn't able to start it.  Also I love gaming so will play some games too. And also for editing videos at a great speed.


WHY DO I NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS GIVEAWAY?

Buying a powerful laptop of  this type has always been my dream as these laptops offer great features and of course they are expensive so I was never able to buy one for me,hence i am here.

#BeyondTheEdge

 




Comments